please don’t make people with depression feel guilty for their lack of interest in things or their inability to motivate themselves please and thank you goodbye
on that note, please don’t make people with anxiety feel guilty about their inability to do tasks you deem simple and literally call them children and tell them to grow up because of it
HOW IS THIS SUCH BEAUTIFUL QUALITY?
CAN WE JUST TALK ABOUT THE FACT THAT THIS IS ACTUALLY JOLIE’S DAUGHTER PLAYING YOUNG AURORA AND HOW TALENTED THIS WOMAN IS TO ACT OUT NOT WANTING TO HOLD AND CUDDLE HER OWN LITTLE WOMB NUGGET LIKE GOTDAMN WOMAN YOU GOOD.
Misha: This is so frustrating. I don’t like working with you two
For example, you can:
- be in a shampoo commercial
- start a boy band:
- spot some choice booty:
- break into song:
- see some people in frankly offensive outfits:
- attend a metal show:
- listen to some sick jams:
- discover zombieism:
- sample some tasty snacks:
- watch someone get burned bad:
- find something you really like:
- find something you really, really like:
- find something you REALLY REALLY LIKE:
- and wonder if you left the stove on:
I painted Sherlock with tattoos :) He looks a bit like a part of the mafia now (not to mention sexy as frick). Acrylics and black ink on A5.
Repost and die <3 There’s a reblog button - use it!